Bugfix: In case of migration, ExMixedFolders has duplicated some meetings, because it has not detected the type of the subfolders correctly.
Bugfix: In HTML view "changes/h" was all the time 0.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm
- CSV and Excel Import performance improvements as well as bugfixes.
- Improved "OnlyFutureItems" function.
- Meetings can copied as Appointments
- Errornotification as eMail.
- License informations for enterprise improved
- Setup improved.
- Improved powershell logging
- BuildTaskGroupByMember improved.
- Bugfix: Embedded Appointments could not been synced with Exchange 2007
- Folderoverview now as webserver.
- Errorfallback improved.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm
NEW: I added a new task, which can now import CSV or Excel files into Exchange folders.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:01 pm
BugFix: In Office 365 you got Messages like "servererror" from the log and the sync needed very long. In this version, the problem should be solved.
BugFix: In the HTML sychronization-/migration-overview the program told you that the sync is in errorstate because of the different element-count on right and left.,. But this should be disabled if you select a filter which causes different elementsizes.
BugFix: On GALSync the program made updaes on Elements where there was no Change which is now solved. ( in fields with multilines )
New: there is now a new Parameter "LastModificationLimit" which is an alternative to "SyncOnlyFutureChanges". You can set this only by Excel or manually. This parameter is a count of days back in the past. Each changed element must be newer then this date either on the End field or the lastModificationTime field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm
BugFix: If you have synchronized one folder into many, you got duplicated meetings in all jobs except one.
BugFix: HTML improved public folder status. (Problem: It's not possible to get the itemcount on all public folders )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 pm
-New messagebox in case that the service has saved new data while you want to save the configuration.
-If a configuration with "red arrowl" targets the same folder it will appear an error, since it would cause a loop here.
-If in the category filter contains only one negative category "~", no element has been synchronized.
-Archive mailboxes can now be synchronized as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm
BugFix: On GAL sync not all elements are synchronized.
Neu: You can now use Regex inside the GAL filter field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm
- new function: You can select now folders of all other mailboxes of a user from folderbrowser as well. These are resourcemailbox, groupmailbox or sharedmailbox.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 pm
New function: It's now possible to categorize appointments or tasks by it's author. Which gives the opportunity to colorize each users entries.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 pm
BugFix: changes on phonenumbers where not updated when you used GALSYNC.
- New expertfunction: "You can set a prefix in front of the subject"
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:52 pm
BugFix: If you used a mirror task for the sync it has happened that elements on the left side have been duplicated if the synchronization was broken before. The chance to come over it, was to reset the sync-task
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:18 pm
BugFix: Filtering by categories was linked by AND so that it has found only items containing all categories.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm
In this version you see now backuptasks as well as recoverytasks. ( Exchange 2010 and up )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 pm
BugFix: If you create subfolders under MsgFolderRoot you got a errormessage.
Improvement: I created a new parameter (sleep) which can slow down the software which helps in case of problems with Outlook connection speed in online mode.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:37 pm
BugFix: If you deleted a serviceconnection it was coming up next time you restarted the service.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:18 pm
GalSync can now sync distributiongroups as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:03 am
new function: Easy creation of migrationtasks trough template by adding userlists of source and target.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:47 pm
BugFix: Error if you enter DC on the GALSync task.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:09 pm
BugFix: GalSync If you tried to sync GAL from one AD to an Exchange of a second one, ExMixedFolders caused errors and the sync of this address was not possible.
BugFix: If the sync was in one direction and in target the user has accepted a meeting, this meeting was deleted in the source side.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:03 pm
Workaround: There is a new behavior in Office365: PidLidResponseStatus gives String instead of the Microsoft defined Integer => So it was not possible for ExMixedFolders to find out if the item is Meeting or Appointment
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:29 pm
BugFix: Counting of right and left elementsum in HTML overview was wrong if there are no subfolders in sync on the configured job.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:03 pm
BugFix: No status in configuratorwindow.
BugFix: Lisencebutton was disabled.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:20 pm
- You can use ExMixedFolders now as a subscription as well.
- Exchange StreamingSubscription is now off as default.
- Logging of communication is now removed from GUI. ( but it's possible to configure in case of an error )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm
BugFix: If you synced bidirectional, it was possible that in combination with "resync all" some meetingrequests where doublicated.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 pm
New Version available (1.33).
- Support for Exchange 2016
- ExMixedFolders can sync now content of new groups from Exchange 2016 and Office365.
- Watchdog removed. ( not needed anymore )
- improved error handling.
- Functions to improve migration needs.
- Bugfix: Meetingrequests in Office365 where deleted.
- Bugfix: Exchange 2007 FileAs properties made problems.
- Improved folderstatistics
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:42 pm
BugFix: On GALSync some properties where not in sync.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu May 28, 2015 7:24 pm
New Version available.
- Synchronization of categories between mailboxes possible.
- Improved itemcounting.
- Multi-client capability: It's now possible to create independent ExMixedFolders services if you use Enterprise-license.
- Improved errorhandling.
- Subject filtering posible (Regex).
- Bugfix: "From" field was not in sync on some versions of Exchange.
- Bugfix: GAL-mailbox selection was not working well if impersonation was in use.
- Watchdog-service added in order to restart the service if it fails.
- In GALSync you can add now also DC into the job.
- New hidden functionality which can add category to an item.
- Newfolderstatistic in order to show all folderpairs in one document with it's synchronisationstatus and the itemcount.
- Log and databasepath is now changeable.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed May 13, 2015 8:20 pm
New Version available
- Can run as x64 now.
- You can now synchronize full mailboxes as well. ( for example if you want to migrate from Exchange online to on premise and vice versa )
- Sync public folderstructure between Exchange servers.
- Birthdayentries from contacts can now be synced to the calendars as well.
- Enterpriselicense opportunity inside now.
- Generate jobs and EWS entries on mass by Excel. ( It's a new, at the moment undocumented function which comes up if you hit F12 )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:13 am
- GAL Sync could not read some phone and mail fields
- You can now remove private info from appointments if you are syncing in only one direction
- After creating a new job, you can untick the "reset" checkbox in order to sync only changes after that time.
- You can now decide which meeting requests are being synced, either responded or all. You can mark meeting requests as responded as well.
- Takes now usage of StreamingNotifications in order to fasten the sync and reduce Network traffic.
- If you use Impersonation, ExMixedFolders creates the PowerShell commands in order to configure Exchange for Impersonation.
- Performance optimized because of Caching and better usage of parallelism.
- Data needed for the sync are now saved in a second db in order to reduce the size of the Exchange objects which can save energy on the mobile devices.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat May 17, 2014 12:02 pm
- some of the fields where not synchronized from GAL to mailbox.
- GAL synchronization from one Server to the Mailbox of another was not working.
- Improvements on synchronization of embedded objects in the body field (since Exchange 2010 SP2).
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 pm