BugFix: Service hangs after some time.
BugFix: Copy&Paste for Tasks was not possible for jobs except Sync-Task or GAL-Task.
BugFix: Compressing log for Error-Mail created errors.
BugFix: Licensing for Enterprise was not correct if you use delegated Mailboxes.
BugFix: TooManyObjects error corrected.
Neu: Syncing of deletions now faster.
Neu: BuildTaskByADGroupMember: You can use now WellKnownFolderNames in ttpl files.
Neu: Removed error-message if there are no public folders.
Neu: CSV Import now available in hours interval as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm
New: New switch: ForceFreeBusy. It lets you add free/busy information to the imported/synced items, no matter what the source item FreeBusyInformation is.
BugFix: OAuth for Office 365 enhancement. (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/exc ... ffice-365/)
BugFix: (ItemConflict) When the user is syncing in both directions and with multiple mailboxes, sometimes ItemConflict messages were generated and items could been duplicated.
New: Preconfigured tasks can now be created as templates. (https://www.somebytes.net/en/products/e ... #templates)
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon May 20, 2019 5:06 pm
BugFix: Massgeneration of categorytasks was not working.
BugFix: It was not possible to switch from mirror to sync mode in categorytasks.
New: It's possible to set the FreeBusy-filter to "Not free"
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:08 pm
BugFix: Optimization of Mirrorjobs was not working.
BugFix: "Save and restart" needs until timeout.
BugFix: If you create Tasks by Excel it was not possible to create folders on the left.
New: Extended GalFilter: You can now search by phone-numbers.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:22 pm
- BugFix and optimization of GAL-Sync
- The Service can build groups of Gal-Sync-Tasks in order to use already downloaded contacts for the next Gal-Sync-Tasks.
- It is now possible to use Reset in order to start the task manually.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:37 pm
- GalFilter has some new properties.
- The jobs and connections are loaded from the configurator, even if they are not licensed.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:07 pm
BugFix: "ErrorInternalServerError An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., An item with the same key has already been added." on Itemupdate in Office 365 fixed
CSV Import: improved. ( duplicates are deleted )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 pm
New function: Export Exchange Calendar to iCalendar
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:05 pm
Bugfix: Mirrormode in connection with more than one job does not sync all the items if there are already items on the right side.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:32 pm
BugFix: If you are using Imperonation you got the error: ErrorAccessDenied Check Credentials.....
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:17 pm
- OAuth with Office365 possible. ( https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/g ... ffice-365/ and https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/exc ... ffice-365/ )
- Improved adaptation to Exchange-Throttling
- iCalendar performanceoptimization
- Logview improved ( PowerShell or Textview )
- Maximum time per task is now 30 minutes, after that it steps to the next task.
- Added FreeBusyStatus filter
- Added timebased filter
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:12 pm
- ICS Import-task improved
- Language can now be selected during installation.
- CSV export is now possible as well.
- FolderBrowser improvements
- Other icons
- Subject filter can now be used with negative verification (~).
- Restore is now also possible with subject filter in order to be able to restore only a certain element.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:10 pm
- New type of importtask is available. You can now import iCal from web or local, like google calendar or holiday calendars automatically.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:46 pm
A function that already existed in the configuration file, I have now put into the Configurator. It's about limiting the synchronization time. So if you just want to sync items from the last 3 weeks, then it's now possible. The program checks the start time on appointments and on other elements it looks for the LastModificationTime.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 pm
Moved some settings to C:ProgramDataExMixedFoldersSettings.conf which makes it possible to have different settings for each of your configured tenants.
Here you can find the description: https://www.somebytes.net/en/products/e ... tings.conf
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ExSettings xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <StreamingNotificationAllowed>false</StreamingNotificationAllowed> <IgnoreReadFlagChangeOnPublicFolders>true</IgnoreReadFlagChangeOnPublicFolders> <UseFTItemCache>true</UseFTItemCache> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMax>5</MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMax> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismInit>3</MaxDegreeOfParallelismInit> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMin>1</MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMin> <IgnoreReadFlagChange>false</IgnoreReadFlagChange> <DisplayNameMode>0</DisplayNameMode> <Sleep>-1</Sleep> <MaxPollingInterval>300</MaxPollingInterval> <LastModificationTimeDiffInSeconds>0</LastModificationTimeDiffInSeconds> <WebPort>12345</WebPort> <MirrorResetItemDelMode>false</MirrorResetItemDelMode></ExSettings>
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm
BugFix:CSV Import improved. Items were not overwritten correctly.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm
- BugFix: MeetingRequests (Mail) in Exchange 2007 could not been synced. Now it's possible to sync it as normal eMail. ( It's not possible to change the MessageClass from EWS )
- New: Performanceimprovements in Mirrormode (red arrow) if you sync from one folder to many.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:24 pm
Workaround: In Office365 we have a new issue, it tells following error updaterequests:
ErrorInternalServerError: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.PropertyError' to type 'System.Byte'
New: If you open http://localhost:12358/performance you will see now some new performance-counters, which you can use as well from the windows performance-monitor.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:01 pm
BugFix: Improved configurator: It was frozen after you selected a not working or not existing server.
BugFix: Appointments in 2007 or 2010 could not been deleted.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 pm
Bugfix: In case of migration, ExMixedFolders has duplicated some meetings, because it has not detected the type of the subfolders correctly.
Bugfix: In HTML view "changes/h" was all the time 0.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm
- CSV and Excel Import performance improvements as well as bugfixes.
- Improved "OnlyFutureItems" function.
- Meetings can copied as Appointments
- Errornotification as eMail.
- License informations for enterprise improved
- Setup improved.
- Improved powershell logging
- BuildTaskGroupByMember improved.
- Bugfix: Embedded Appointments could not been synced with Exchange 2007
- Folderoverview now as webserver.
- Errorfallback improved.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm
NEW: I added a new task, which can now import CSV or Excel files into Exchange folders.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:01 pm
BugFix: In Office 365 you got Messages like "servererror" from the log and the sync needed very long. In this version, the problem should be solved.
BugFix: In the HTML sychronization-/migration-overview the program told you that the sync is in errorstate because of the different element-count on right and left.,. But this should be disabled if you select a filter which causes different elementsizes.
BugFix: On GALSync the program made updaes on Elements where there was no Change which is now solved. ( in fields with multilines )
New: there is now a new Parameter "LastModificationLimit" which is an alternative to "SyncOnlyFutureChanges". You can set this only by Excel or manually. This parameter is a count of days back in the past. Each changed element must be newer then this date either on the End field or the lastModificationTime field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm
BugFix: If you have synchronized one folder into many, you got duplicated meetings in all jobs except one.
BugFix: HTML improved public folder status. (Problem: It's not possible to get the itemcount on all public folders )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 pm
-New messagebox in case that the service has saved new data while you want to save the configuration.
-If a configuration with "red arrowl" targets the same folder it will appear an error, since it would cause a loop here.
-If in the category filter contains only one negative category "~", no element has been synchronized.
-Archive mailboxes can now be synchronized as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm
BugFix: On GAL sync not all elements are synchronized.
Neu: You can now use Regex inside the GAL filter field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm
- new function: You can select now folders of all other mailboxes of a user from folderbrowser as well. These are resourcemailbox, groupmailbox or sharedmailbox.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:37 pm
New function: It's now possible to categorize appointments or tasks by it's author. Which gives the opportunity to colorize each users entries.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 pm
BugFix: changes on phonenumbers where not updated when you used GALSYNC.
- New expertfunction: "You can set a prefix in front of the subject"
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:52 pm
BugFix: If you used a mirror task for the sync it has happened that elements on the left side have been duplicated if the synchronization was broken before. The chance to come over it, was to reset the sync-task
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:18 pm